Delivery & Returns
Assurance with every online order:
- Full online tracking
- Friendly personalised service
- Full manufacturer’s warranty
We deliver to most areas within mainland Australia.
We do not offer international shipping. Sorry.
We does not deliver to parcel lockers due to their lack of security. Please supply an address which has someone there to receive goods. Package will be left at address if unattended. You will be asked to supply an alternative address from one of our customer service team members should you supply a parcel locker location when placing your order.
Goods will be shipped to you according to the delivery method selected at the checkout. In some circumstances this may change if the selected delivery method is not available at the time of despatch.
Australia Post eParcel and Toll offer a door-to-door, street-level delivery service only. They are unable to deliver products above the ground floor or enter a customers' residence. They are also unable to provide an installation or removal service.
Bulky and Oversized Items
Bulky and Oversized Items such as large TVs and Speaker Packs delivered to residential addresses may incur a surcharge. To eliminate these surcharges, please consider shipping to a business address.
General freight carriers may require assistance to help unload bulky and oversized goods to comply with their relevant Workplace Health & Safety policies.
1. Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
(a) exactly what is the fault;
(b) the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
(c) when and how you discovered the fault;
(d) how the fault affected your use of the goods;
2. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty:
3. You must tell us by email message to email@example.com or by letter to our land address at the top of this agreement, you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
4. The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
5. All endeavours must be made to ensure goods be returned:
(a) in original packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
(b) securely wrapped;
(c) with our delivery slip;
6. The cost of freight return to Tiny Giants AV will be charged to the buyer only under the following circumstances:
(a) if the buyer is returning goods due to change of mind or any other reason not pertaining to the product being faulty;
(b) if no fault is found in testing, when the buyer has claimed the product is faulty.
7. We will notify the buyer of all freight costs before charging the buyer.
8. Please note: We may request a restocking fee of up to 20% to be paid by the customer on return of goods. This is decided on a case-by-case basis and could be requested if the product was returned due to:
(a) Change of Mind
(b) Claimed faulty product, but no fault found when testing
(b) Opened and used goods