DeckLink Mini Monitor HD
DeckLink Mini Monitor HD
Monitor uncompressed 10-bit video from your computer! Includes SDI and HDMI outputs for connecting to any television or video monitor. DeckLink Mini Monitor auto switches between SD and HD so it handles all common video formats. DeckLink Mini Monitor is the perfect solution for monitoring from editing software while you edit! Includes two PCI Express shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Output
- HDMI Output
- PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Interface
- DCI 4K, UHD, HD, and SD Video Support
- 10-Bit Processing
- Hardware Color Space Conversion
- Software HD Down-Conversion
- MacOS X, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Not sure if this is the right piece of equipment for you?
DeckLink Mini Monitor HD
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor is a 1-lane PCIe slot playback card with SDI and HDMI outputs, compatible with 1-, 4-, 8-, and 16-lane PCIe slots. In contrast to a full capture and playback input/output card, the DeckLink Mini Monitor provides you with just the playback and monitoring functionality for performing color-correction and delivering client presentations on high-resolution HDMI or SDI monitors. The card supports up to 1080p30 formats and it outputs up to 10-bit uncompressed video.
You can output via both the SDI and HDMI connections simultaneously or just one of them. The outputs are active and begin functioning right away when you plug into them. The card also automatically switches between SD and HD formats, so it'll handle all common video formats. Two PCIe shields are included for both full-height and low-profile PCIe slots.
- Color Space Conversion: Hardware-based, real-time color space conversion
- HD Down-Conversion: Software-based down-conversion during video playback
- Real-Time Effects: Supports real-time effects from Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine, and Avid Media Composer Effects
Software SupportDaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, Avid Media Composer, After Effects CC, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo, Photoshop CC, Nuke, Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Live Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidblaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity, InfoCaster
SDI Video Outputs
1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable.
SDI Audio Outputs
8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
HDMI Video Outputs
1 x HDMI 1.4 type A connector.
HDMI Audio Outputs
8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
Internal Software Upgrade
Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
Final Cut Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Avid Media Composer
Adobe After Effects CC
Avid Pro Tools
Adobe Photoshop CC
Other supported applications include:
The Foundry Nuke, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Catalyst Production Suite, Tools On Air Just: Play & Live & In, Softron MovieRecorder & MReplay, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Telestream Wirecast, Livestream Producer, Resolume Arena, Magix Vegas Pro & Movie Edit Pro Premium, Corel VideoStudio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Vidblaster X & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay One & CG, CasparCG Server, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity & InfoCaster, DevTek Easy Media Suite, Metus Ingest, Boinx Software MimoLive, Cinegy Capture Pro, vMix Live, Renewed Vision ProPresenter, Ventuz Director, Class X Liveboard & Coral CG, Glookast Capturer, Open Broadcaster Software Studio, Nautilus NEMO3D, Burst Video WebClip2Go & [REC]Marker, Autodesk Flame, Zoom.
SD Video Standards
525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
HD Video Standards
720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97,
1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
SMPTE 259M and 292M.
SDI Metadata Support
RP 188/SMPTE 12M-2 and closed captioning.
Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
8-bit & 10-bit.
REC 601, REC 709.
HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
Pixel for pixel HD resolution output to connected device.
Multiple Rate support
HDMI and SDI video connections are switchable between standard definitlon and high definition.
Hardware based real time.
HD to SD Down Conversion
Software based down conversion during video playback.
HD Cross Conversion
Software based cross conversion from 720p to 1080HD on playback.
Real Time Effects
DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
Mac 11.1 Big Sur,
Mac 12.0 Monterey or later.
Intel Macs only.
Windows 10, 64-bit.
5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
0% to 90% non-condensing
DeckLink Mini Monitor
Low profile slot bracket
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Delivery & Returns
Assurance with every online order:
- Full online tracking
- Friendly personalised service
- Full manufacturer’s warranty
We deliver to most areas within mainland Australia.
We do not offer international shipping. Sorry.
We does not deliver to parcel lockers due to their lack of security. Please supply an address which has someone there to receive goods. Package will be left at address if unattended. You will be asked to supply an alternative address from one of our customer service team members should you supply a parcel locker location when placing your order.
Goods will be shipped to you according to the delivery method selected at the checkout. In some circumstances this may change if the selected delivery method is not available at the time of despatch.
Australia Post eParcel and Toll offer a door-to-door, street-level delivery service only. They are unable to deliver products above the ground floor or enter a customers' residence. They are also unable to provide an installation or removal service.
Bulky and Oversized Items
Bulky and Oversized Items such as large TVs and Speaker Packs delivered to residential addresses may incur a surcharge. To eliminate these surcharges, please consider shipping to a business address.
General freight carriers may require assistance to help unload bulky and oversized goods to comply with their relevant Workplace Health & Safety policies.
1. Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
(a) exactly what is the fault;
(b) the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
(c) when and how you discovered the fault;
(d) how the fault affected your use of the goods;
2. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty:
3. You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to our land address at the top of this agreement, you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
4. The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
5. All endeavours must be made to ensure goods be returned:
(a) in original packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
(b) securely wrapped;
(c) with our delivery slip;
6. The cost of freight return to Tiny Giants AV will be charged to the buyer only under the following circumstances:
(a) if the buyer is returning goods due to change of mind or any other reason not pertaining to the product being faulty;
(b) if no fault is found in testing, when the buyer has claimed the product is faulty.
7. We will notify the buyer of all freight costs before charging the buyer.
8. Please note: We may request a restocking fee of up to 20% to be paid by the customer on return of goods. This is decided on a case-by-case basis and could be requested if the product was returned due to:
(a) Change of Mind
(b) Claimed faulty product, but no fault found when testing
(b) Opened and used goods