MultiView 4 HD
MultiView 4 HD
Blackmagic MultiView 4 HD is a multiviewer that lets you simultaneously monitor 4 completely independent SDI video sources on a single display! You can monitor any combination of SD and HD formats and frame rates, all at the same time. Each view can display overlays with information such as custom labels, audio meters and more. MultiView 4 HD has both SDI and HDMI outputs for monitoring on professional SDI displays, projectors or even big screen televisions!
- 4 x SD/HD/3G-SDI Inputs
- 1 x SDI & 1 x HDMI Outputs
- Automatic Signal Detection
- SDI Re-Clocking on Output
- Monitor EDID Support
- Display Custom Labels & Audio Metering
- Compact Metal Housing
- Quad Multiviewer
Not sure if this is the right piece of equipment for you?
MultiView 4 HD
The Blackmagic Design MultiView 4 HD is a compact mini-converter that enables you to display up to four separate SDI streams via its HDMI or 10-bit SDI multiview outputs. This unit supports SD/HD/3G-SDI formats, and features automatic signal detection, SDI re-clocking, and monitor EDID support.
Each view can display custom overlays like labels and audio meters, and the integrated USB 2.0 interface can be used for updates. The MultiView 4 HD's metal housing measures approximately 5.3 x 3.6", and it includes a power supply with international adapters.
- Four SDI inputs output to one SDI and one HDMI multiview
- Automatic signal detection, SDI output re-clocking
- Monitor any combination of HD or SD formats, and frame rates
- Display custom labels, audio metering, and more on each view
SDI Video Inputs
4 x 10-bit SD-SDI and HD-SDI.
SDI Video Outputs
1 x HD-SDI.
270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
SDI Video Multi View Outputs
1 x 10-bit HD-SDI.
HDMI Video Multi View Outputs
1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor.
On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition or high definition.
Multi Rate Support
Auto detection of SD or HD.
USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
SD Video Standards
525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
HD Video Standards
720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
2K Video Standards
2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p
SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU‑R BT.656 and ITU‑R BT.601.
Each view, VU standard.
SDI Video Sampling
SDI Audio Sampling
Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
SDI Color Precision
SDI Color Space
SDI Auto Switching
Automatically selects between SD-SDI and HD-SDI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
SDI Metadata Support
Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
Built in Control Panel
External Control Panel
MultiView software included free for Windows™ and Mac™.
Internal Software Upgrade
Via included updater application.
Mac 10.15 Catalina,
Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later.
Windows 10, 64-bit.
+12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
Power Fail Protection
MultiView 4 HD settings preserved and restored instantly at power on.
Operational Voltage Range
6 to 36V DC
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
0% to 90% non-condensing
Blackmagic MultiView 4 HD
+12V universal power supply with international socket adapters
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Delivery & Returns
Assurance with every online order:
- Full online tracking
- Friendly personalised service
- Full manufacturer’s warranty
We deliver to most areas within mainland Australia.
We do not offer international shipping. Sorry.
We does not deliver to parcel lockers due to their lack of security. Please supply an address which has someone there to receive goods. Package will be left at address if unattended. You will be asked to supply an alternative address from one of our customer service team members should you supply a parcel locker location when placing your order.
Goods will be shipped to you according to the delivery method selected at the checkout. In some circumstances this may change if the selected delivery method is not available at the time of despatch.
Australia Post eParcel and Toll offer a door-to-door, street-level delivery service only. They are unable to deliver products above the ground floor or enter a customers' residence. They are also unable to provide an installation or removal service.
Bulky and Oversized Items
Bulky and Oversized Items such as large TVs and Speaker Packs delivered to residential addresses may incur a surcharge. To eliminate these surcharges, please consider shipping to a business address.
General freight carriers may require assistance to help unload bulky and oversized goods to comply with their relevant Workplace Health & Safety policies.
1. Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
(a) exactly what is the fault;
(b) the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
(c) when and how you discovered the fault;
(d) how the fault affected your use of the goods;
2. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty:
3. You must tell us by email message to email@example.com or by letter to our land address at the top of this agreement, you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
4. The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
5. All endeavours must be made to ensure goods be returned:
(a) in original packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
(b) securely wrapped;
(c) with our delivery slip;
6. The cost of freight return to Tiny Giants AV will be charged to the buyer only under the following circumstances:
(a) if the buyer is returning goods due to change of mind or any other reason not pertaining to the product being faulty;
(b) if no fault is found in testing, when the buyer has claimed the product is faulty.
7. We will notify the buyer of all freight costs before charging the buyer.
8. Please note: We may request a restocking fee of up to 20% to be paid by the customer on return of goods. This is decided on a case-by-case basis and could be requested if the product was returned due to:
(a) Change of Mind
(b) Claimed faulty product, but no fault found when testing
(b) Opened and used goods